The results of an election. The 9th inning home run to win the game. The stock a friend told you was a sure thing falling by 50%. Each time is different, but in situations like these in our lives, most people hear themselves saying, “I knew it all along.”
Inside this week’s edition:
· Shipping Sinks. Declining cargo volume at two U.S. ports reflect impact of trade war.
· Credit Cracks. Recent losses in CLOs, a harbinger for high yield investments?
· Bright Note. Global growth bottoming?
· Last Week Today. A summary of impactful news on financial markets and the economy.
· Special Note. Veterans Day. #Heroes.
· Taxes Bite. The effect of repealing the 2017 corporate tax cuts.
· Bulls on the Run. Surprising level of market enthusiasm at one financial powerhouse.
On this episode, Karl discusses whether or not this rally can continue and the big change in interest rates. Plus, cyber security is on the rise and Karl shares some valuable tips on ways to protect yourself.
· Last Week Today – A summary of impactful news on financial markets and the economy.
· History Rhymes – Parallels between the 1990 and 2010 decades.
· Pregnant Pause – The Fed signaled it’s on hold.
· Employment Report – Big headline, but weak under the hood.
· Bulls – A couple of indicators show the stock market has room to go.