· He Said-Xi Said, update. Some progress, but the recent bill passed by Congress may complicate the matter.
· Roses. Unconventional monetary policy measures are difficult for Central Banks to give up.
· Eco Data Update. Survey data in Europe is improving, and so is the US housing market.
On this week’s show, Karl interviews Lisa Fullerton, President & CEO of A Novel Idea, LLC. They discuss how Lisa has managed to run a successful business for almost 20 years and how she balances her work life and her personal life.
The results of an election. The 9th inning home run to win the game. The stock a friend told you was a sure thing falling by 50%. Each time is different, but in situations like these in our lives, most people hear themselves saying, “I knew it all along.”
Inside this week’s edition:
· Shipping Sinks. Declining cargo volume at two U.S. ports reflect impact of trade war.
· Credit Cracks. Recent losses in CLOs, a harbinger for high yield investments?
· Bright Note. Global growth bottoming?