Karl Eggerss was on CBS this morning discussing the SECURE Act and how that bill will require more planning for individuals.
On this week’s show, Karl welcomes guest Justin Pawl, CFA to the studio to discuss a topic most would rather avoid, losses. Nobody likes to lose money, but it’s part of investing. Justin explains the best way to handle it.
On this morning’s Trey Ware Show, Karl and Trey discussed the huge surge in oil prices and the importance of our oil independence.
· Last Week Today – A summary of the most impactful news on financial markets and the economy.
· Butterfly Effect – Sometimes large moves in the market start with the smallest of impulses.
· Bad News – Media is as negative as it was during the Financial Crisis, causing some investors to back away from markets.
· Behavioral Finance – A look at Cognitive Dissonance and how to make better decisions.
Karl Eggerss was on CBS this morning discussing this topic.
On this week’s show, Karl discusses the massive rotation in the stock market this week. Plus, this ETF just had the 2nd worst week in its existence. He’ll reveal which ETF.
On this week’s show, Karl explores the spending side of financial planning. Most of us know how to save, but do we know how to spend? Have you ever really examined where you love spending your money?
On this week’s show, Karl discusses the strength of the stock market, despite recent volatility. When the news flow is quiet, stocks have gone up.
· Financial Markets – Volatility continues, but credit markets are stable.
· Central Banking 2.0 – The extraordinary is now ordinary.
· Demography is Destiny – China has a population problem.
On this week’s show, Karl discusses the escalation of the trade war and the impact on the stock market. Is it even possible for President Trump to “order” companies to move back to the U.S.?