On this episode, Karl discusses whether or not this rally can continue and the big change in interest rates. Plus, cyber security is on the rise and Karl shares some valuable tips on ways to protect yourself.
· Last Week Today – A summary of impactful news on financial markets and the economy.
· History Rhymes – Parallels between the 1990 and 2010 decades.
· Pregnant Pause – The Fed signaled it’s on hold.
· Employment Report – Big headline, but weak under the hood.
· Bulls – A couple of indicators show the stock market has room to go.
In this week’s edition of CIO Justin Pawl’s blog: Name Change – Time to rebrand the blog. Last Week Today – A summary of news impacting the financial markets and the economy. Financial Markets – An update on last week’s action. You’re Going to do What??? – Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren has a plan for […]