We are seeking two qualified client service associates for our San Antonio or Boerne office location. The primary purpose of this role is to provide reliable, accurate, and timely support to Associate Wealth Advisors and Advisors for all client-related tasks. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, day to day office clerical duties, implementation of all investment-related and client support operations including cashiering, account maintenance, custodial relationships and adherence to compliance processes. If interested, please submit resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covenant is a leading privately held financial advisory firm with offices in San Antonio, Boerne, Dallas, and Oklahoma City. Covenant was founded, built and structured expressly around understanding and meeting the complex financial needs of our client families. We are a wealth management firm offering comprehensive financial planning, investment management, and tax planning services. We’re a team of skilled, multidisciplinary financial advisors driven by an honest passion, deep experience, and an ongoing commitment to helping clients achieve life goals. We are proud of our unique culture supported by the diverse personality traits, skills and experience by each team member and are bound by the same core values: Insightful, Humble, Joyful, Friend, and Competitive.
- Prepare paperwork for all new account applications and account maintenance.
- Perform all cashiering requests per AWA/Advisor request (transfers, IRA distributions, journals, etc.)
- Complete paperwork for all alternative investments (sub-docs/transfer forms) as well as reviewing mortgage notes related to Alamo Home Sources.
- Respond timely to advisors regarding client requests and provide information directly to the client only if instructed by the AWA/Advisor.
- Create and maintain client records as instructed by AWA/Advisor.
- Ensure compliance standards are met through maintaining orderly and well-kept internal documents.
- Set up and maintain household records on internal applications for all clients.
- Participate in and recommend suggestions for continuous improvement in the operational process.
- Stay current on changes to operational process and procedures, both internally and with our custodial and administrative relationships.
- Complete miscellaneous projects, which include required minimum distributions for applicable clients, annual audits, and other projects related to client service that is assigned by the Central Client Operations Manager.
- Live the firm’s core values.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Promote good working relationships among team members.
- Manage multiple responsibilities and support several team members concurrently, while prioritizing time well.
- Actively participate in training and development curriculum to continually improve operational and compliance awareness, as well as financial planning, investment, and income tax knowledge base.
- Possess an innate desire for continuous improvement in all tasks undertaken.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Tools – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- 0-2 years of experience in the financial service industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – Accounting or Finance preferred
- Series 65 is recommended within one year of hire. CFP, or similar designation, recommended within two years of hire.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Life/AD&D Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional/Roth 401(k)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness & Counseling Programs
- …and more