Back to Careers
Client Service Associate
We are seeking a qualified client service associate for our Dallas office location. The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the day-to-day implementation of administrative and client support operations. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling and greeting clients, cashiering, account maintenance, custodial relationships, and following current compliance processes. Additional responsibilities will include general office support, meeting preparation, and preparing reports.
Covenant is a leading privately held financial advisory firm with offices in San Antonio, Boerne, Dallas, and Oklahoma City. Covenant was founded, built and structured expressly around understanding and meeting the complex financial needs of our client families. We are a wealth management firm offering comprehensive financial planning, investment management and tax planning services. We’re a team of skilled, multidisciplinary financial advisors driven by an honest passion, deep experience, and an ongoing commitment to helping clients achieve life goals. We are proud of our unique culture supported by the diverse personality traits, skills and experience by each team member and are bound by the same core values: Insightful, Humble, Joyful, Friend, and Competitive.
- Interact with clients, often as the initial point of contact, for in person meetings, client meeting scheduling and to assist with meeting follow up.
- Respond timely to client requests, particularly account maintenance and cashiering needs.
- As needed, collaborate with other team members and oversee completion of assigned tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of client events and meetings.
- Organize and compile relevant client information in our planning and record retention systems.
- Participate in and recommend suggestions for continuous improvement in client servicing.
- Lead general office support by greeting guests, answering phone calls and ensuring office is tidy and stocked with essential supplies.
- Stay up-to date on financial and accounting industry knowledge.
- Stay current on changes to operational process and procedures both internally and with our custodial and administrative relationships.
- Live the firm's core values.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Promote good working relationships among team members.
- Prioritize time well while managing multiple responsibilities and supporting several team members.
- Actively participate in training and development curriculum to continually improve financial planning and knowledge base.
- Possess an innate desire for continuous improvement in all tasks undertaken.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Tools – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and securities laws would be beneficial, but not necessary
- 2+ years of office administrative experience is preferred and financial services industry experience would be beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Life/AD&D Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional/Roth 401(k)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness & Counseling Programs
- ...and more
Recognitions & Awards
Covenant and our team members are active participants in a wide variety of community organizations and activities. Covenant has been recognized for the Corporate Philanthropy & Nonprofit Award by the San Antonio Business Journal, as Top RIA by Financial Advisor Magazine, Best Places to Work by San Antonio Business Journal, Top Wealth Manager in Dallas by Dallas Magazine, America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors - No. 14 in Texas by Barron’s, and more! Visit our News & Events page to see a complete list.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to email@example.com.