Back to Careers
We are seeking a qualified investment analyst for our San Antonio office location. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Chief Investment Officer, Director of Investment Research and Investment Committee with accurate performance reporting, manager due diligence, portfolio analytics, presentations, and operational activities related the firm’s investment program.
Covenant is a leading privately held financial advisory firm with offices in San Antonio, Boerne, Dallas, and Oklahoma City. Covenant was founded, built and structured expressly around understanding and meeting the complex financial needs of our client families. We are a wealth management firm offering comprehensive financial planning, investment management and tax planning services. We’re a team of skilled, multidisciplinary financial advisors driven by an honest passion, deep experience, and an ongoing commitment to helping clients achieve life goals. We are proud of our unique culture supported by the diverse personality traits, skills and experience by each team member and are bound by the same core values: Insightful, Humble, Joyful, Friend, and Competitive.
- Aggregate data and prepare reports for distribution to clients regarding the firm's investment partnerships.
- Work with Investment Team and advisors on client presentations.
- Support the internal development and evolution of the Covenant investment philosophy.
- Work with Covenant’s fund administrator to fully understand internal workings of commingled investment vehicles and performance calculations.
- Interact with outside fund administrators to ensure timely procurement of information.
- Organize and archive data in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Effectively use quantitative and qualitative information to form decisions.
- Possess up-to-date industry knowledge.
- Use accurate logic and analysis when considering appropriate range of issues or factors.
- Develop and communicate timely ideas related to the firm’s strategic plan and initiatives.
- Stay current on changes to operational process and procedures both internally and with our custodial and administrative relationships.
- Live the firm’s core values.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Promote good working relationships among team members.
- Managing multiple responsibilities while prioritizing time well.
- Actively participate in training and development curriculum to continually improve financial planning and knowledge base.
- Possess an innate desire for continuous improvement in all tasks undertaken.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Tools - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Basic knowledge of individual, partnership, and/or trust tax law
- Knowledge of financial markets and securities laws
- Applicable professional or academic experience (0-3 years)
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Life/AD&D Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional/Roth 401(k)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness & Counseling Programs
- ...and more
Recognitions & Awards
Covenant and our team members are active participants in a wide variety of community organizations and activities. Covenant has been recognized for the Corporate Philanthropy & Nonprofit Award by the San Antonio Business Journal, as Top RIA by Financial Advisor Magazine, Best Places to work by San Antonio Business Journal, Top Wealth Manager in Dallas by Dallas Magazine, America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors -No. 14 in Texas by Barron’s, and more!
Please submit resumes with cover letter to email@example.com.