Back to Careers
We are seeking a qualified wealth advisor for our Dallas office. Covenant’s wealth advisors ensure our client’s best interest comes first while identifying and addressing their most complex planning needs. Our advisors are skilled implementers of the firm’s proprietary Lifestyle. Legacy. Philanthropy.® process — our custom tailored approach for defining a client’s life goals and determining how to best deploy insight for achieving those goals. Advisors then implement personalized strategies and monitor their progress to keep the client on course.
Covenant is a leading privately held financial advisory firm with offices in San Antonio, Boerne, Dallas, and Oklahoma City. With over $1.5 billion in assets for over 340 clients, we serve high net worth individuals and families. Covenant was founded, built and structured expressly around understanding and meeting the complex financial needs of our client families. We are a wealth management firm offering comprehensive financial planning, investment management and tax planning services. We’re a team of skilled, multidisciplinary financial advisors driven by an honest passion, deep experience, and an ongoing commitment to helping clients achieve life goals. We are proud of our unique culture supported by the diverse personality traits, skills and experience by each team member and are bound by the same core values: Insightful, Humble, Joyful, Friend, and Competitive.
- Serve as the primary resource for addressing clients' complex financial needs specific to financial planning, investment management, insurance, tax management, executive compensation, retirement analysis, estate planning, philanthropy and business succession planning.
- Actively identify, design, implement, and manage the planning process for each client’s unique situation.
- Responsible for developing new relationships, strengthening existing client relationships that will be transitioned to this individual, and building rapport with their succeeding generations.
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of solutions, products and services.
- Generate new business opportunities through existing clients, prospecting, lead generation and community engagement.
- Embrace and embody the Core Values of the organization.
- Promote good working relationships among team members.
- Develop niche expertise in certain business segments and serve as a resource to the firm in that area.
- Keep abreast of current trends and new business development opportunities.
- Ability to partner with client’s other professional advisors.
- Possess an innate desire for continuous improvement in responsibilities.
- Expertise in managing the financial needs of high net worth clients, including a solid understanding of income tax.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and facilitation of sales cycle/process.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Preferred 5+ years of complex financial planning and investment experience
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or JD beneficial
- CFP®, CFA, CPA, or CPWA®
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Life/AD&D Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional/Roth 401(k)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Wellness & Counseling Programs
- ...and more
Recognitions & Awards
Covenant and our team members are active participants in a wide variety of community organizations and activities. Covenant has been recognized for the Corporate Philanthropy & Nonprofit Award by the San Antonio Business Journal, as Top RIA by Financial Advisor Magazine, Best Places to Work by San Antonio Business Journal, Top Wealth Manager in Dallas by Dallas Magazine, America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors - No. 14 in Texas by Barron’s, and more! Visit our News & Events page to see a complete list.
Please submit resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.